Home Learning for Week 2 (beginning 27/4) Upper Juniors
Welcome to Week 2 of the Summer Term!
- English - explore characters in Friend or Foe
- Active 5 - Friend or Foe / Raccoons
- Maths - decimals and percentages (Year 5) / calculating missing angles and 2D shapes (Year 6)
- Cornerstones - timeline of key war-time events and design a war-time poster
- Science - reflection
- RE - creation stories
- PSHE - positivity paper chains
- German - Monopoly
- Music - Charanga
In case you missed it, please read our message to all the children, complete with a limerick challenge!
As ever, if you have any questions, please email us at UpperJuniorTeam@dawnay.surrey.sch.uk and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Remember that this is all very different from normal school and we're very proud of every effort that you're making to continue with your learning at home.
Mrs Jupp, Miss Shamp and Mrs Gilbertson